Laser land leveller
A laser land leveler is an equipment that is used to level off the ground surface from its average height by employing drag buckets that are fitted with lasers. A continuous slope is created by modifying the fields during precision land leveling.
- More level and smooth soil surface will be achieved with a single operation.
- Al-Qasim Agro Engineering has unveiled a brand-new, distinctive style of bucket.
- It aids in better crop establishment by dispersing water, seeds, fertilizer, and pesticides consistently.
- In comparison to other laser land lavellers, its oil consumption is around 2-3 liters less.
- The closest transmitter is automatically connected by the receiver.